the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I literally fell in loved with this in 5th grade, such an inspiration to animators. In an envy type way though lol. I miss you sir, I read that you do some professional work which is all good in my opinion. Especially since it is a heartbreak and a half of what online animators go through now.

Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

I hadn't seen your work in so long yet I never forgot you. I really hope Tarboy 2 comes out but the masterpiece known as tarboy 1 really sits alone just as well.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Baby almost 10 years old oh boy

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Can't believe I thought this game was hard 5 years ago. Only died on the last level. Very fun game, noticed a strong influence from Mario and Sonic games but you made it into a completely different franchise. Even too this day I am surprised someone was able to make a flash game this smooth

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Fun, but really easy.

Secret Santa Secret Santa

For html 5 this is amazing. This game changed my mind on the html 5 idea thanks. Very fun.

Choclate Rain (DnB Remix) Choclate Rain (DnB Remix)

why so many people are hating???

nice job. idk why people are hating on it. it is a very creative version of the original. hope to see more covers.

Rise! Rise!

this is amazing

i think people who are jealous rate badly cause this song should be way over 4.0

8-bit Menu Loop *My first song 8-bit Menu Loop *My first song

ehhhh

i like your animations but the music is not good

Your Country Needs You! Your Country Needs You!

LOL!!!

I like how you turned to non original ideas and blended it together making it original.

crazy faic :D crazy faic :D

awesome..... FACE!!!

nice for first submission.

tenaciousdkid99 responds:

thanks XP, i didnt intend it to look like awesome face...if thats what you ment but thanks for the reveiw :)

porcelain porcelain