FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Can't believe I thought this game was hard 5 years ago. Only died on the last level. Very fun game, noticed a strong influence from Mario and Sonic games but you made it into a completely different franchise. Even too this day I am surprised someone was able to make a flash game this smooth

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Fun, but really easy.

Secret Santa Secret Santa

For html 5 this is amazing. This game changed my mind on the html 5 idea thanks. Very fun.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Most of the reviewers on here are fucking stupid. Whatever, the sprites are amazing, the flow is good. That does not mean it isn't a bad game sadly. It is very boring. Loops a lot, the screen format is to long for the average eye to follow. The music is amazing. I usually love the work of mindchamber, but, not feeling this one.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Amazing game I did have to slow it down by 50% so I can play it. It was a very addicting game. Surprised you made this in 03. One of the hardest games i have played ever.

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

I bought your game on the xbox when it came out. But i like it better on the computer and glad you posted it on newgrounds. It was still worth the buy since it was very fun and sorta an early release. Can't wait for the next one!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Can't Wait!

This sounds like a very fun game. I am definitely going to buy this on my xbox. I have been playing this demo for like an hour!

Beat Bot Beat Bot

lol funny

if i had a robot i would program it to dance!!! :)

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

very fun

i played this a week ago but now the scoreboard is down. please fix that. overall it is a good game. another problem is all u do is space bar. still very addicting. vuvu zilla is distracting tho.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

nice job

this game is so addicting i was playing for a long time. i got 2 billion for the high score. It took me so long to get there. well.... time to play the newer game.