the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I literally fell in loved with this in 5th grade, such an inspiration to animators. In an envy type way though lol. I miss you sir, I read that you do some professional work which is all good in my opinion. Especially since it is a heartbreak and a half of what online animators go through now.

Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

I hadn't seen your work in so long yet I never forgot you. I really hope Tarboy 2 comes out but the masterpiece known as tarboy 1 really sits alone just as well.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Baby almost 10 years old oh boy

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Your content holds just as well as it did back in the day

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Aw thanks, man. I really miss making these goofy cartoons. I'm 24 now and feel such nostalgia looking back. I'm working on TV shows and longer projects at the moment, but boy did I love being 16 and banging out a Flash toon over a weekend.

I'm actually working on a new cartoon right now just to recapture that happy feeling. It's based on a script I wrote back when I was growing up and active on Newgrounds so it's a lot of fun. I'm just working on it as fast as possible without too much thought.

Hopefully it will spark a resurgence of content from me.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

The song wasn't great, not talking about the 90's corny rap either (since I know it is placed to be ironic). Your past Elder Scrolls animations you were able to create excitement which compliments both the animation and music. I know you aren't afraid of taking risks and I usually appreciate when people do so, though it didn't work this time. Animation was great even if it wasn't your best. Your no doubt the best flash animator, and sucho kept up well.

Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

I kinda missed these. This is the funniest one in my opinion. It reminds me of SecretAgentBob (Creator of Charlie the Unicorn).

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Very funny, loved the credits song. Good voice acting a very smooth animation.

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

I think newgrounds glitched, it did not give this a daily reward (unless it was still under judgement). Very good animation, I loved the puns, music was also really good. Edd would obviously be proud. Tom did a really good job putting this together! Glad you guys took your time. Thought this would be on hold till December but you guys made it work. Unrelated but is Tom still gonna do an Eddsworld video with other animators? I was hoping for that to be a reality, but now I doubt it.

Toons These Days: Ep 16 Toons These Days: Ep 16

Stop using the line tool, makes it seem cheep and lazy. You are good at mouth sync. I just think you can do better by making more time. You are some what funny. Not a fan.

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

Really amazing work. I never heard of you before but i'm a fan now! Very good animation. Definitly getting 1st for today. Short but very entertaining. Great style, best thing I have seen on newgrounds this week.